The Quality Policy for A-WIT is pragmatic. It reflects our philosophy that quality is more than a noble endeavor. The approach to quality at A-WIT is sustainable because of the significant sales, development, and manufacturing benefits it provides. These can be summarized as follows:
- Customers Require Quality
- If A-WIT does not deliver the highest quality products, customers will seek other companies who do.
- Customers define quality. A-WIT listens to customer inputs on how to improve what we do. Customer inputs ultimately define what they expect to buy.
- Quality Improves Profitability
- High quality is attained by paying attention to details. When a quality problem exists, find the root cause and fix it.
- Do not accept the current quality level as the status quo. Quality improvements must continuously occur to keep pace with market demands for lower costs.
The Quality Objective for A-WIT can be summarized as follows:
- We shall be genuine with our customers and each other in all we say and do.
- We shall strive for first pass success.
- We shall utilize integrative project management and best design-to-cost practices.
- We shall design in quality rather than improve it through trial and error.
- We shall deliver superior expertise without charging a premium for it.